at a glance...
- CTfastrak Opens to the Public. Free Rides for the 1st nine days.
- Stand Up For Transportation "Rally", The Great Hall at Union Station, Hartford. featuring remarks by Governor Dannel Malloy, Senator Christopher Murphy, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty, and DOT Commissioner James Redeker
- CACT Executive Board Meeting. Middletown Area Transit Meeting Room
April 9 10:30 am
April 16 9:00 am
- Developing a Transit Emergency Plan. GNHTD, 1014 Sherman Ave., Hamden
- To register:
May 2 & 3, 2015 8:30 am
Welcome to CACT the Connecticut Association for Community Transportation
The Connecticut Association for Community Transportation (CACT) is your voice and advocate for public transportation in the State of Connecticut.
- A statewide forum for the exchange of public transportation information
- Advocates for public transportation and public transportation customers at local, state and federal levels
- Provides free training and technical assistance to members
- Serves as a vehicle for the collection and exchange of information of public transportation interest
- Encourages the efficient and effective use of all available public transportation vehicles
- Educational forums
- Updates and Alerts
Our website offers quick links to many transportational resources, allows you to download PDF's of our recent events and see upcoming events on our calendar; as well as read information on legislative actions that affects public transportation in Connecticut.