2015 CACT Calendar
at a glance...
May 7 8:30 am
FTA Bus Safety Oversight Program. GNHTD, 1014 Sherman Ave., Hamden. Registration
May 19 8:30 am
Transit Roundtable, WCCOG, 888 Washington Blvd. 3rd Floor, Stamford. Registration
- CACT Executive Board Meeting. Middletown Area Transit Meeting Room
May 21 9:00 am
June 2&3 8:30 am
Developing a Transit Emegency Plan. A 1 1/2 day course. GNHTD, 1014 Sherman Ave., Hamden. Registration
June 22&23 8:30am
Certified Safety & Security Officer Program - a 2 day course. Registration
June 24 11:30 am
CACT Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon. Indian Hill Country Club, 1 Golf St., Newington.
- Excellence in Transp.Award Registration
Welcome to CACT the Connecticut Association for Community Transportation
The Connecticut Association for Community Transportation (CACT) is your voice and advocate for public transportation in the State of Connecticut.
- A statewide forum for the exchange of public transportation information
- Advocates for public transportation and public transportation customers at local, state and federal levels
- Provides free training and technical assistance to members
- Serves as a vehicle for the collection and exchange of information of public transportation interest
- Encourages the efficient and effective use of all available public transportation vehicles
- Educational forums
- Updates and Alerts
Our website offers quick links to many transportational resources, allows you to download PDF's of our recent events and see upcoming events on our calendar; as well as read information on legislative actions that affects public transportation in Connecticut.