at a glance...
- CACT Executive Board Meeting. Middletown Area Transit Meeting Room
November 20, December 18
November 18, 2014 9:00 am
- REGISTER TODAY
- Transit Roundtable
- GNHTD, 1014 Sherman Ave, Hamden, CT
- Registration 8:30, Program 9-11 am
- To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-693-0368
Welcome to CACT the Connecticut Association for Community Transportation
The Connecticut Association for Community Transportation (CACT) is your voice and advocate for public transportation in the State of Connecticut.
- A statewide forum for the exchange of public transportation information
- Advocates for public transportation and public transportation customers at local, state and federal levels
- Provides free training and technical assistance to members
- Serves as a vehicle for the collection and exchange of information of public transportation interest
- Encourages the efficient and effective use of all available public transportation vehicles
- Educational forums
- Updates and Alerts
Our website offers quick links to many transportational resources, allows you to download PDF's of our recent events and see upcoming events on our calendar; as well as read information on legislative actions that affects public transportation in Connecticut.